Monday, March 17, 2014

Green Over Green

Today green reigned supreme across America as people wore it in celebration for St. Patrick's Day. I did a work-appropriate green eyed look Maybelline's Expert Wear Eyeshadow in 10 Sunbaked Neutrals ($6.49-7.99 for .22 oz).

Top 1, 2, 3, 4
 Bottom 1, 2, 3, 4



Top Row-swatches reverse order of the picture above
Bottom Row-swatches reverse order of the picture above


I used (T1= top row, first color, left to right according to the palette picture) the T1 champagne color all over my lid and up to the eyebrow, went in with the T3 gold all over the lid, took B2 dark gold to the outer corner of my eye. Then I took the B4 starting at the outward corner and went in half way on my lid. I used the T4 light green to blend from the gold to the greed and used a little of B3 white highlight on my brow bone.



I didn't go too heavy since I wore it to work, but I will say with this particular palette to pack it with a little heavier hand as they have a tendency to disappear, even with an eyelid primer. The bottom row and two top right colors are well pigmented and blend nicely. The top left two lend a little chalky but are good transition or base colors.

I have Zoya's Apple with an accent nail of China Glaze's Blonde Bombshell...yay for green!

2 comments:

  1. Totally diggin it! And who doesn't love a little sparkle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little sparkle picks up the day~

    ReplyDelete