Friday, February 28, 2014

February Ipsy Bag: Review

Now that I've had a chance to use the products I got in my Ipsy bag at the beginning of the month, I wanted to share my thoughts on the products.

Zoya Nail Polish in Dot: Its no secret that I'm a fan of Zoya-their wear time, color, and ease of application make them one of my favorite brands. Dot is no different. A light, natural pink that helps elongate my fingers and gives me a polished, natural look.

Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow: With the long wand and doe foot applicator, this tube of cream eyeshadow gives me an option for those days when I want to do a quick look without a lot of effort. This didn't crease and the color was vibrant without being obnoxious.

City Color Be Matte Blush: This was a middle of the road product for me. I got Fresh Melon which I like on me but the powder itself is very chalky. You can't pack this on without looking silly so a light dusting is all you need but it lasts around 3 hours-not great. I had luck with it lasting a little longer over a cream blush.

Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini: Peony Petal is a pink rose color, a my lips but better that is an easy color to wear. I wasn't blown away by this gloss and didn't see or feel any plumping properties. It was a nice color with decent wear time and no offending scent.

IPKN NY BB Cream: My least favorite product of the bunch. I actually ended up giving this to a friend who is more olive toned than I am as it was a better match for her than I.

Do you get Ipsy? What did you think about this month?

1 comment: